Sunday, November 17, 2013

Partyin' on Saturday Night!

After the plantation visit Saturday morning, I went to the neighborhood block picnic with my host family. I got to meet all of our neighbors and talked to a girl named Taylor that lived on the block for over an hour. It was fun to know who everyone was. 

After this, Mrs. Brice kindly took me to go ice skating with Jennifer and Caroline! 

Our ice skates

Caroline got to hold a "sugar bear"

Taking photos with Jennifer!


After ice skating, we went to the mall and got something to eat. When I asked for no meat in my food, the woman was very nice and gave me a discount! After this, we went to a spa Caroline goes to and I got my first ever manicure! 

I chose a royal blue type color. The woman had me soak my hands in very hot water first, then she cleaned them and took off all the dead skin surrounding the nails. After painting them, I had to sit under the dryer for awhile. It was fun and nice to get pampered for awhile!

After this, we took Jennifer and Caroline home. When we got home, I went to Anna's house and we played pool and watched Austin Powers in the theater in her house!

All in all, it was a wonderful day and a great way to spend my last Saturday in Sumerville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment