Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shopping??

On Tuesday, school was pretty normal, but I needed to buy a few things at the store! So Mrs. Brice took me to Palmetto Moon, where she, Mr. Brice, and Alexa had gotten me a gift card and necklace from for my birthday. So I figured I should spend the gift card before I leave, since the girl card is to a South Carolina shop! I bought a pretty bracelet! It has sailboats, anchors, lighthouses, and helms on it! 

It's very pretty and I haven't taken it off! Mrs. Brice also gave me a phone case with the South Carolina flag! It was very kind of her!

After this, we went to Target because I needed a new pencil pouch and I wanted to buy her a birthday card, since her birthday is on the fourteenth! 

That was our adventure of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment